I can’t believe I get to make one of these again! I am so excited!! I am sort of relearning how to be “just” a full time employee and not a full time employee with a double course load. I’ve used Angie’s Way (Instagram) to structure my TBR pile.
I also sort of forgot about book club being super early this month and I am hosting this month. I tossed a few extra Christmas books on the list!
The Line Up
- Finish The Maid by Nina Prose
- The Nightingale by Kristin Hannah
- Blame It on the Mistletoe by Beth Garrod
- The Twelve Dates of Christmas by Jenny Bayliss
- In a Holidaze by Christina Lauren
- Claudia’s Book by Ann M. Martin
- Other Birds by Sarah Addison Allen
- The Rogue of Fifth Avenue by Joanna Shop
- Without Merit by Colleen Hoover
What books are you looking forward to reading this month?