Well September and October got away from me. We had some things pop up in the family, I decided that I wanted to paint my library three different colors, and October is always a busy month for me. I’ll update you on what I got accomplished from my September goals and then set some goals for November.
- Catch up review notes. – At the time I had them caught up but now I have some more to catch up.
- Schedule all pending reviews. – IN PROGRESS I had reviews scheduled through the end of September but October was an oasis of reviews. I need to get them caught up again.
- Once pending reviews are caught up; stay current. – NOT YET STARTED
- Schedule all Blogging Ta Da Posts & Wednesday Weekly Wrap Ups. – IN PROGRESS This is the first post to go live. I think I’ll be able to stick this out though. – Nope. Sure didn’t. 🙂 But that’s okay. It just means we try again in November.
- Block out October posts. – COMPLETE
- Draft October weekly posts. – Not finished
- Draft September TBR review posts. IN PROGRESS I’ve read, drafted, and scheduled 1 of my September TBR posts.
- Create October 2020 reading goals. – Not finished.
- Catch up review notes.
- Schedule all pending reviews.
- Once pending reviews are caught up; stay current.
- Schedule all Blogging Ta Da Posts & Wednesday Weekly Wrap Ups for November.
- Block out November posts.
- Draft November weekly posts.
- Draft November TBR review posts.
- Create November 2020 reading goals.
- Unpack all of my library boxes (this actually excludes books for the time being).
- Process one bookshelf of books through my cataloging system.
- Spend a few hours each week finishing up my Notion set up.