I am SO proud of myself this week! Yesterday I worked on blog posts for a HUGE chunk of my day and it was worth it. I like being able to see progress. I also liked not having specific daily goals listed here. I may very well continue this format in the future. We’ll see how it goes!
Long Term Goals Check In:
- Catch up review notes. – At the time I had them caught up but now I have some more to catch up.
- Schedule all pending reviews. – IN PROGRESS I had reviews scheduled through the end of September but October was an oasis of reviews. I need to get them caught up again.
- Once pending reviews are caught up; stay current. – NOT YET STARTED
- Schedule all Blogging Ta Da Posts & Wednesday Weekly Wrap Ups. – IN PROGRESS This is the first post to go live. I think I’ll be able to stick this out though. – Nope. Sure didn’t. 🙂 But that’s okay. It just means we try again in November.
- Block out October posts. – COMPLETE
- Draft October weekly posts. – Not finished
- Draft September TBR review posts. IN PROGRESS I’ve read, drafted, and scheduled 1 of my September TBR posts.
- Create October 2020 reading goals. – Not finished.