This week wasn’t overly productive. On the weeks I travel, my weeks are very rarely productive. BUT I did get a few things done and that feels pretty good. This week is Bout of Books so I don’t pressure myself to get a lot of blogging done while Bout of Books is going. I try to focus more on reading. Can’t be a book blogger if you don’t read after all!
Here are this week’s updates and goals!
Previous Week Check In:
- Posts Scheduled: 1
- Reviews: 0
- Other Post Types: 1
- Posts Drafted: 4
- Reviews: 4
- Other Post Types: 0
- Blog Comments Left: Unsure but I tried to get out more to comment and got to a few blogs.
Goals Check In
Long Term Goals Check In:
Get my 3 (yes 3!) GoodReads wish lists combined down to one Move all books on “clean-tbr” shelf to “unsorted tbr” shelf Add my new shelves to Goodreads Add books from “read-in-xxxx” to a personal spreadsheet then delete shelves from GoodReads Update my books read spreadsheet Add ebooks from Nook to GoodReads
- Add ebooks from Kindle to Goodreads – Completed through 12/11
- Start adding physical books to GoodReads; weed/unhaul as necessary
- Evaluate wish list books. Move to consideration as necessary
- Get reviews done for UBB
- Reformat old posts with new graphics
- Fix all broken links
This Week’s Goals: