This week I got a few things done and I’m feeling pretty good about it. I’ve decided to try a new tactic and we’ll see how it goes. It will really simplify my goals and hopefully mainstream my posting process. I’ll keep you guys posted!
Here are this week’s updates and goals!
Previous Week Check In:
- Posts Scheduled: 2
- Reviews: 1
- Other Post Types: 1
- Posts Drafted: 17
- Reviews: 2
- Other Post Types: 15
- Blog Comments Left: 0 – Right now I’m focusing on getting my posts under control. Once I have that under control, I’ll add in social goals again.
Goals Check In
Long Term Goals Check In:
Finish my ebook purchases spreadsheet Create/update(?) my books read spreadsheet Get my 3 (yes 3!) GoodReads wish lists combined down to one
- Put my ebooks into GoodReads
- Put my physical books into GoodReads
- Sort out any remaining books on my GoodReads “Want to Read” shelf
- Get reviews done for UBB
- Reformat old posts with new graphics
- Fix all broken links
This Week’s Goals:
- Empty spam folder
- Visit at least 5 blogs and leave meaningful comments/share post.
- Update GoodReads status
- Check to make sure scheduled post went live
- Delete junk mail
- Organize email
- Reply to Facebook comments
- Respond to any emails requiring a response
- Respond to any Twitter mentions/replies
- Respond to blog comments
- Get remaining October posts to drafted status.
- Schedule remaining October posts.
- Get all November posts to drafted status.
- Schedule first two weeks of November posts.