Soooooooo yeah, New Year, new me last week worked about as well as it normally does. Which is to say that it didn’t. But that’s OKAY. We finished moving our storage unit this past week and I also worked in the office in IL. Driving home was a too high speed for this kinda bullshit weather drive that I would love to forget. 35 and raining Tuesday night, rain froze overnight then turned to snow, and then drive home Wednesday afternoon. I white knuckled through it but was praying for most of the way home. Then I got a little over halfway home and the roads were perfectly clear. It was a big relief.
I really probably shouldn’t have expected to accomplish a lot last week but I am ever the optimist in my lack of time management skills. ALSO?!?! I had a Plum Paper planner hit my mailbox yesterday. I can’t even begin to tell you how VERY exciting this is to me. 🙂 I LOVED how much I was able to customize it. AND? I have a secondary Plum Paper “planner” that I’m going to use as my reading log. I got the idea from another blogger and I’ll link everything up when I do a review of the planner. I’m thinking that’ll be sometime in March. In the meantime, I’m going to try to blog ahead a few weeks and then hopefully expand that out to a few months.
Long Term Goal Check In:
Finish my ebook purchases spreadsheet Create/update(?) my books read spreadsheet Get my 3 (yes 3!) GoodReads wish lists combined down to one
- Put my ebooks into GoodReads
- Put my physical books into GoodReads
- Sort out any remaining books on my GoodReads “Want to Read” shelf
- Get reviews done for UBB
- Reformat old posts with new graphics
- Fix all broken links
This Week’s Tasks:
- Empty spam folder
- Empty Feedly (hopefully by actually commenting on my Saved posts!)
- Update my GoodReads reading status
- Check to make sure scheduled post went live
- Delete junk mail
- Organize email
- Reply to Facebook comments
- Respond to any emails requiring a response
- Respond to any Twitter mentions/replies
- Respond to blog comments
- Share an old post to Facebook
- Start a Facebook discussion
- Update and repost an old post
- Schedule February 2019 TBR
- Draft The Sunday Post posts for February
- Draft Task It Tuesday posts for February
- Schedule BSC 1/19 Review Round Up
- Draft discussion post.
- Clean up side bar.
- Update GoodReads for purchased books.
- Update monthly book report.
- Finalize The Sunday Post.
No blog plans but hopefully reading!
- Draft posts for upcoming reviews.
- Draft a discussion post.
- Check/tidy blog roll.
- Finalize Task It Tuesday.
- Update planner with this week’s tasks.