~ Cheer others on Twitter
~ Comment on 5 blog posts
~ Read for at least 8 out of 24 hours
~ Read 500 pages
~ Finish Tower of Dawn
~ Listen to more of Sea Witch Audiobook
~ Seduced by a Scot
~ Diamond Fire
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
I would really love to find out the ending of Legendary and read Wildfire.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
I’m not a big snack person. I did get some gluten free blueberry muffins and defrosted them last night. I ate one this morning and it was delicious.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I’m now in my late 20s, I work with radiation every day, and I have a TBR pile that will never be read in my lifetime.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
I hope to read more during this read-a-thon but I think I say that every time.
Hours 1-4: 5am to 9am
Pages Read This Update: 86 (pg. 237-323 in Legendary)
Total Pages Read: 86
Time Read This Update: 58 minutes
Total Time Read: 58 minutes
Feelings: I was busy during this update. I ate breakfast, did homework, read for an hour, walked the dog, almost got attacked by two dogs, and came back home to clean the house a bit.
Hours 5-10: 9am to 2pm
Pages Read This Update: 120 (pg. 323-443 in Legendary)
Total Pages Read: 206
Time Read This Update: 1 hour 29 minutes
Total Time Read: 2 hours 27 minutes
Feelings: As always I’m not reading as much as I would like. I took a nap, had lunch, watched some tv and did some reading. I hope that the next update is more about reading.