MY REVIEWS ARE CAUGHT UP! *FIST PUMP IN THE AIR* That took entirely too long and I’m going to try really, really hard to not let that happen again.
Long Term Goal Check In:
Finish my ebook purchases spreadsheet
- Create/update(?) my books read spreadsheet
Get my 3 (yes 3!) GoodReads wish lists combined down to one
- Put my ebooks into GoodReads
- Put my physical books into GoodReads
- Sort out any remaining books on my GoodReads “Want to Read” shelf
- Get reviews done for UBB
- Reformat old posts with new graphics
- Fix all broken links
This Week’s Tasks:
- Empty spam folder
- Empty Feedly (hopefully by actually commenting on my Saved posts!)
- Update my GoodReads reading status
- Check to make sure scheduled post went live
- Delete junk mail
- Organize email
- Replying to Facebook comments
- Respond to any emails requiring a response
- Respond to any Twitter mentions/replies
- Respond to blog comments
- Share an old post to Facebook
- Start a Facebook discussion
- Update and repost an old post
This week is strictly for Bout of Books. I’m not going to schedule any weekly tasks so that I can fully enjoy this read-a-thon. I’ll try to get the daily tasks done each day but I’m not holding myself to it this week.
Tasks from 1/2/18 Task It Tuesday:
Draft a discussion post. Post Haunting the Deep review. Brainstorm January Foodie Fridays.
Back up blog. Post The Prey review.
Udpate GoodReads for purchased books. Update monthly book report. Post A Christmas Tartan review.
- Brainstorm January discussion posts.
Finalize The Sunday Post. Post The Devil in Winter review.
Catch up on review notes. Post Graveyard Shift review.
Clean up side bar. Schedule any pending reviews.
Check/tidy blog roll. Finalize Task It Tuesday. Update planner with this week’s tasks.