I didn’t get nearly enough accomplished this past week. I did get my review notes caught up and that feels good. Now I just need to get my posts ready to schedule. I’m hoping to get up a little bit earlier each day this week to accomplish more in my day. For me getting started is the hardest part. Here’s to hoping I get much more accomplished this week! 🙂
Long Term Goal Check In:
Finish my ebook purchases spreadsheet
- Create/update(?) my books read spreadsheet
Get my 3 (yes 3!) GoodReads wish lists combined down to one
- Put my ebooks into GoodReads
- Put my physical books into GoodReads
- Sort out any remaining books on my GoodReads “Want to Read” shelf
- Get reviews done for UBB
- Reformat old posts with new graphics
- Fix all broken links
This Week’s Tasks:
- Empty spam folder
- Empty Feedly (hopefully by actually commenting on my Saved posts!)
- Update my GoodReads reading status
- Check to make sure scheduled post went live
- Delete junk mail
- Organize email
- Replying to Facebook comments
- Respond to any emails requiring a response
- Respond to any Twitter mentions/replies
- Respond to blog comments
- Share an old post to Facebook
- Start a Facebook discussion
- Update and repost an old post
- Draft a discussion post.
- Write and schedule review for A Soupcon of Poison.
- Back up blog.
- Write and schedule a review for Orange: The Complete Collection 1
- Udpate GoodReads for purchased books.
- Update monthly book report.
- Finalize The Sunday Post.
- Catch up on review notes.
- Clean up side bar.
- Schedule any pending reviews.
- Check/tidy blog roll.
- Finalize Task It Tuesday.
- Update planner with this week’s tasks.
No previous week’s tasks due to Bout of Books!