I’ve put a list together of possibilities for my April reads. I have some books that I want to focus on more than others and I’m hoping that by having a list to chose from I’ll be better able to accomplish those goals!
The Line Up:
- Once Upon a Plaid by Mia Marlowe
- Gilded Cage by Vic James
- Hometown Cowboy by Sara Richardson
- On Second Thought by Kristan Higgins
- A Night Divided by Jennifer A. Nielsen
- The Hard Way by Lee Child
- The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas
- The Cracked Spine by Paige Shelton
- Size Matters by Allison Bliss
- Empire of Storms by Sarah J. Maas
- Entwined by Kristen Callihan
- Stalking Jack the Ripper by Kerri Maniscalco
What are you all looking forward to reading this month?