October was a crazy busy month which is strange because I had literally no plans for this month. I have to say that as far as the blog is concerned, I didn’t really work much on it until the last week of October. We had a lot of family time this month. I’m looking forward to November. The weather will get colder and there will be more indoor time. I love spending time indoors with my books. I also get a four day weekend the weekend of Thanksgiving. I can’t take any vacation days between now and March so those “mini” vacations are to be savored! 🙂 November should be a great month! Reading-wise October wasn’t so great for me. I had a lot of hang ups this month.
- When a Scot Ties the Knot by Tessa Dare – * * * * – 262 pages
- Sacred Evil by Heather Graham – * * * * – 284 pages
- Through the Ever Night by Veronica Rossi – * * * * – 341 pages
- The Evil Inside by Heather Graham – * * * * – 372 pages
- Brooke by Veronica Rossi – * * * * – 82 pages
- Columbine by Dave Cullen – – 417 pages
- Days of Blood and Starlight by Laini Taylor – * * * * * – 513 pages
At the end of October I had 4 books going at once. Typically I am very much just a one at a time kind of reader. I really struggled to get into some of my choices and I know that affected the amount of time I spent reading this month.
Goal: 3000 pages
Total Pages Read: 2271
Over/Short: Short 729 pages
November’s Goal: 3000 pages
The Line Up:
Finish Furiously Happy by Jenny Lawson
- Into the Still Blue by Veronica Rossi
- The Duke and I by Julia Quinn
- The Unseen by Heather Graham
- Night of Cake & Puppets by Laini Taylor
- Thread Reckoning by Amanda Lee
- The Viscount Who Loved Me by Julia Quinn
- The Unholy by Heather Graham
- Dreams of Gods and Monsters by Laini Taylor
- The Long Stitch Goodnight by Amanda Lee
- The Viscount Who Loved Me: Epilogue II by Julia Quinn
- The Unspoken by Heather Graham
- Shallow Graves by Kali Wallace
- Thread on Arrival by Amanda Lee
- All I Ever Wanted by Kristan Higgins
This will keep three series in rotation for me. It should also finish two series for me if I can manage to stick to my list! Once I finish a series I’ll get a new one in rotation. I’m hoping to have some fun with this!
What are you all looking forward to reading this month?