Alright guys! September was a pretty awesome month for me! I read a lot and I really enjoyed what I did read. I spent some time getting some of my series caught up. Overall it was a great month. Fall is coming and it is my favorite time of the year. October is the first month where things really start to slow down and I can start to enjoy the weather. It’s probably my favorite time of the year. 🙂 I can’t wait for warm drinks and cozying it up on the couch with my blankie and a book.
- Firelight by Kristen Callihan – * * * * * – 171 pages
- New Orleans Requiem by DJ Donaldson – * * * * – 227 pages
- Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi – * * * * – 374 pages
- Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover – * * * * * – 370 pages
- The Assassin’s Blade by Sarah J Maas – * * * * * – 436 pages
- Ember by Kristen Callihan – * * * * – 88 pages
- Roar and Liv by Veronica Rossi – * * * * – 76 pages
- Maybe Not by Colleen Hoover – * * * * – 130 pages
- Dark Witch by Nora Roberts – * * * * * – 342 pages
- Queen of Shadows by Sarah J Maas – * * * * * – 656 pages
- When a Scot Ties the Knot by Tessa Dare – not finished – 114 pages
I had so many great reads. I’ve decided to start a rotation of series going so that the plot lines stay fresh in my mind.
Goal: 2000 pages
Total Pages Read: 2984
Over/Short: Over 984 pages
October’s Goal: 3000 pages
The Line Up:
- Finish When a Scot Ties the Knot by Tessa Dare
- Moonglow by Kristen Callihan
- Through the Ever Night by Veronica Rossi
- Break Your Heart by Rhonda Helms
- Winterblaze by Kristen Callihan
- Brooke by Veronica Rossi
- Books Can Be Deceiving by Jenn McKinlay
- Entwined by Kristen Callihan
- Into the Still Blue by Veronica Rossi
- Due or Die by Jenn McKinlay
This will keep three series in rotation for me. Once I finish a series I’ll get a new one in rotation. I’m hoping to have some fun with this!
What are you all looking forward to reading this month?