July was such a bad month for me. Not that anything overly dramatic happened just it was a lot of little annoyances. Like I tried to save a kitten after a bad storm in our area by taking it to our humane society two weeks ago. I can’t keep the thing because I am highly allergic. After having an interrogation worthy of the Spanish variety, the person in charge told me that I had given her a death sentence because they had illness and basically made me feel about an inch tall. Then work has been horrible. Just blah. I don’t even have words. But I do have books and other bloggers and they have been a huge blessing this month! PLUS I have something to look forward to but it’s not my news to share just yet. 😉 Basically I’m trying to stay focused on the positives.
OH! PLUS I’m meeting KRSITAN HIGGINS this month! I CANNOT express my happiness at this. 🙂
- Veronica Mars: The Thousand Dollar Tan Line by Rob Thomas & Jennifer Graham – * * * * 1/2 – 302 pages
- if you only knew by Kristan Higgins – * * * * * – 411 pages
- The List by Siobhan Vivian – * * – 336 pages
- Heart of Evil by Heather Graham – * * * * 1/2 – 384 pages
- Let’s Get Lost by Adi Alsaid – * * * * – 339 pages
- This Song Will Save Your Life by Leila Sands – * * * * – 274 pages
- Open Road Summer by Emery Lord – not finished – 196 pages
SO much goodness and more is yet to come!
Goal: 2500 pages
Total Pages Read: 2242
Over/Short: Short 258 pages
August’s Goal: 2250 pages
The Line Up:
Books from the TBR:
- Finish Open Road Summer by Emery Lord
- Catch of the Day by Kristan Higgins
- Stitch Me Deadly by Amanda Lee
- Heaven by Alexandro Adornetto
- The Assassin’s Blade by Sarah J. Maas
- Outlander by Diana Gabaldon
- New Orleans Requiem by D J Donaldson
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone by J K Rowling
- Lady Mercy Danforthe Flirts with Scandal by Jayne Fresina
And from my #OTSPSecretSister in my July package:
- Article 5 by Kristen Simmons
I really want to catch up on some of my series AND knock out some of my TBR so this is the list I constructed to help me do that. There is so much variance here and I’m hoping to get through quite a lot of it!
What are you all looking forward to reading this month?