The Write On review-a-thon is a monthly event created and hosted by Brianna at The Book Vixen. This time, it’s THREE days dedicated to getting reviews done, whether you have one review to write or 30+. This edition of the review-a-thon takes place all day Friday, May 22nd through Sunday, May 24th. Let’s get those reviews done!
Here is the list for this month:
- The Diary of a Yong Girl by Anne Frank
- See Jane Run by Hannah Jayne
- Hero by Alethea Kontis
- Compulsion by Allison Brennan
- Unbound by Sara Humphreys
- Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
- Lemon Pies and Little White Lies by Ellery Adams
- Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli
- Burn for Burn by Jenny Han and Siobhan Vivian
- Secrets of a Summer Night by Lisa Kleypas
I’ve had a hard time reviewing books lately. I sit down to write one and I feel like I don’t have anything to say. I’m hoping that by joining this review-a-thon, I’ll be inspired to write some reviews! I’ll only be able to participate on Friday night and Saturday morning. After that the likelihood of being on my laptop is pretty slim.