The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news: a post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. Borrowed from Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
This week was busy. It was busy in the best kind of way for my blogging week and just normal busy at work. It seems like work is never going to get caught up. It will (obviously) but seeing the light at the end of that tunnel is just plain hard some days. Blogging goals; however, have been awesome. I haven’t been able to meet each goal each day but I’ve been able to reach my goals by balancing the workload. If I can’t do it one day, I try to do it the next. I haven’t made the blog commenting goals but I’m working out a system for that.
- Where She Went *Stephanie’s Review*
- Task It Tuesday Week 4
- Ladies Behind the Blog: A Life Update with Alexa
- Aduio Review: Days of Blood and Starlight by Laini Taylor
- Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor *Stephanie’s Review*
- Task It Tuesday Week 5
- Confess by Colleen Hoover *Alexa’s Review*