I LOVE to cook! I also love to eat. Recently I joined Weight Watchers and found that food could still be delicious even if it was on a *:shudders:* diet. I decided that I wanted to share some of the awesome recipes that I have found and tried with you. Books and food often go hand in hand (but NEVER in the same hand!) Each week I will share the recipe and my own pictures so you can see what it looks like when an average joe makes it. 😉
This week I present:
White Mud from My Own Repitoire
- 2 lbs mild sausage
- 4 8 oz bricks of cream cheese
- 3 cans of mild Rotel
- Brown the sausage until it is done; breaking it into small chunks. Add to crock pot.
- Chop cream cheese into small cubes. Add to crock pot.
- Add three cans of Rotel to crock pot with its juices.
- Cook on high until the cream cheese blends with the Rotel and sausage.
This is an awesome dip and perfect for Super Bowl parties. 😉 I didn’t come up with it myself but I can’t recall where I picked it up. Enjoy!