The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news: a post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. Borrowed from Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
This week has been a bit busy. My husband worked late late two nights in a row, I worked late one night, and yesterday was just busy, busy, busy. 🙂 I had a hard time getting it in gear Saturday morning. Then it was off to my in-laws so Jeff could work on his mom’s computer. Right after that we ran to the grocery store to throw together some dessert and appetizers for dinner with my aunt and uncle. While it was busy we did have a lot of time with family yesterday and that is always good.
This post is going up late because this morning was spent just lazing about. I haven’t even been able to finish my book I’ve been that unfocused! I’m hoping to spend my last few hours today sharply focused on getting some of my stuff done. 🙂
- The Fault in Our Stars by John Green *Stephanie’s Review*
- Discussion: Lessons from a Precautionary Tale
- Sweet Filthy Boy by Christina Lauren *Bianca’s Review*
- The Chase by Erin McCarthy *Alexa’s Review*
- Foodie Friday: Easy White Spinach Pizza
- Blood on the Bayou by D J Donaldson *Stephanie’s Review*
- Ladies Behind the Blog: Steamy Scenes in YA with Alexa
- Black Ice by Becca Fitzpatrick *Bianca’s Review*
- Foodie Friday: Spicy Marinara Spaghetti Squash
- We Were Liars by e. Lockhart *Alexa’s Review*
- Felicia featured Once Upon a Chapter in her 30 Days of Thanks!
- Don’t miss the Gratitude Giveaway Hop! It looks like there are 158 blogs on this hop! o.O
- Cuddlebuggery is hosting a getting to know you hop. (Plus they have an awesome new look! Go check them out!
- Alexa and Bianca have decided to make the move 100% official. They will now be blogging at Once Upon a Chapter full time. I am honored and deeply grateful because these girls are some of my best blogging buddies. Please make them feel welcome!