The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news: a post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. Borrowed from Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
This week has been an interestingly long week. It’s the first of the month and that means crazy busy times at work. I had to do an afternoon of training as well and that cuts into the precious time I already have. It was great because the time flew by. I had to stop by the post office and the library a lot this week. I started Christmas shopping this week. I also went on an epic book buying binge the likes of which now cause me embarrassment. 😉 Half.com got a lot of clicking action from me this past weekend. I’m only highlighting a very small portion of what hit my mailbox this week. 2015 is going to usher in a book budget that I must stick with!
- The Captive by Grace Burrowes *Stephanie’s Review*
- Blog Tour: Starlight by Chelsea M. Campbell Excerpt
- Ho Ho Ho Read-a-Thon
- Foodie Friday: Spinach & Artichoke Grilled Cheese
- Sea of Monsters by Rick Riordan *Alexa’s Review*
- The Fault in Our Stars by John Green *Stephanie’s Review*
- Lessons Learned from a Precautionary Tale: A Discussion
- Sweet Filthy Boy by Christina Lauren *Bianca’s Review*
- The Chase by Erin McCarthy *Alexa’s Review*
- Foodie Friday: Easy White Spinach Pizza
- Want to join in on a Secret Santa this year? Stop by The Broke and the Bookish to sign up!
- Jonetta at The Book Nympho is talking about holiday reads. I don’t know I know of any Thanksgiving reads.
- I’ve signed up for the 12 Days of Christmas Swap over at Chaotic Goddess Swap. It looks like it’s going to be SO much fun. I’m awaiting my acceptance email.