For this read-a-thon I have decided to join Felicia from The Geeky Blogger’s Book Blog in reading for a charity. Here are the details:
Charity: My local library is in the process of building a new library. I plan on donating up to $100 (I have to stick to a budget) to the new library fund and below is how you can help me help my library!
How I plan on donating to my library:
- For each title I read during the read-a-thon I will donate one book to the library
- $0.10 for each comment on my read-a-thon post (goes live 10/18/14)
- $3.00 for each hour I miss
- $0.10 for each comment on this post
- $0.05 for each share for this post (mention @OUAC_stephanie so I see it) or leave a comment telling me where you shared
- $0.01 for each page I read
- $0.25 for each new follower on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
I’ll keep you updated through Instagram and Twitter how it’s going on that day! The way my family budget works, I will be donating the final total in smaller chunks of $25.00 every other week.
Are you reading for charity? If so let me know so I can cheer you on and help spread the word for you!