Harry Potter Read Along Week #5 Questions
Here are the questions for Week 5. Answers should be posted on April 29th.
1. We’ve discovered that Argus Filch is a Squib (a non-magical wizard). Would you rather be a Squib or a Muggle?
2. When Harry, Ron, and Hermione are found standing in the corridor where Mrs. Norris has been attacked, suspicion is immeadiately thrown on the trio. Much to Harry’s surprise, Professor Snape speaks up on their behalf. This is after trying to have both Ron and Harry expelled for the flying car incident. What do you make of this?
3. DObby comes to visit Harry after Harry is hit by a bludger. Dobby admits to sealing the gate to the Hogwarts Express and to jinxing the bludger all in order to save Harry Potter’s life. What are your thoughts on Dobby after these admissions?
4. It appears that the Chamber of Secrets is not simply a myth because Muggle-born students are being attacked. As a student, would you have been able to keep your focus on your schoolwork or would you be experiencing too much anxiety to work properly?
5. Harry, Ron, and Hermione use Polyjuice Potion to infiltrate the Slytherin common room and interrogate Draco Malfoy. If you had one hour to impersonate someone, who would you be and why?