It’s important that if you are re-reading this series that you answer the questions based only on the knowledge that we have so far!
1. It appears that the Dursleys have hit an all time low after the nightmare dinner. What do you think of Dobby and his actions?
I don’t trust Dobby. I don’t like that he can’t tell Harry everything and that he seems to be giving just enough information to make Harry worry but doesn’t really offer any further (or substantial) information.
2. We finally get to spend a little bit more time with the Weasleys. Do you have a family like the Weasleys? If not, do you want a family like the Weasleys or are you more of an independent soul?
You know, when I’m reading about all the fluffy happy times, I want to rock that family time hardcore. I certainly think I used to feel that way ALL the time. The older that I get though I think that the Weasleys would have smothered me. I’m not saying that that kind of family dynamic is wrong but I don’t think I could handle it long term. I can totally handle the major holidays but other than that I think I’d be good with texts, Facebook, and phone calls. 🙂
3. Harry accidentally ends up in Knockturn Alley instead of Diagon Alley. Were there any items described in Borgin and Burkes that peeked your interest?
I really liked the Hand of Glory (gives light to only the holder). I wouldn’t be using it for theiving though. I would rather pair that with the invisibility cloak and have all sorts of fun! 🙂
4. If you were Harry or Ron and could not get through the barrier would you have taken the car or waited for Mr. and Mrs. Weasley (as was ever so politely suggested later)?
From the past week’s answers you may have gleaned that I am a sucker for rule following (a la Hermione). I totally would have waited and had an adult tell me what to do! 😉
5. What do you think of Gilderoy Lockhart? What Muggle celebrity would you compare him to?
Ugh! Gilderoy gets on my absolute LAST nerve. I can’t stand people who are that clearly full of themselves. Grrrr. I’ve set up a hard question for myself haven’t I? 🙂 I’m going to go with an obvious choice: Justin Bieber. Mainly because he seems to be Gilderoy in real life. He’s wildly successful, the womens love him, and he’s good looking. I’m not saying that the Biebs hasn’t earned it but from the outside appearance they are very similar.
Alright guys, I’ve fallen a little behind this week so I’m going to have play catch up and I will have next week’s questions up very soon! So please check back in the next few days. 🙂