Oh goodness there were so many YA books this year that were molds of previous books. I guess I’m going to have to go with Bloodrose! I love this series but the last book ended on a sour note for me even though I was happy who Calla ended up with.
Kiss of Frost, I did not expect this series to be that EPIC!
Nightshade and The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer
Even though the ending was disappointing, I read the entire Nightshade series this year and it is certainly worth reading because books 1 and 2 are amazing!
6. Favorite new authors you discovered in 2011?
Jennifer Estep, Michelle Hodkin, Andrea Cremer, Jeaniene Frost, Gini Koch, Lisa Schroeder, and so many others.
7. Best book that was out of your comfort zone or was a new genre for you?
Jenny Pox, I really didn’t expect to like this one so much. Normally horror, blood, and gore are not my things but this one really worked for me.
8. Most thrilling, unputdownable book in 2011?
Wolfsbane by Andrea Cremer
9. Book you most anticipated in 2011?
Lover Unleashed by JR Ward
10. Favorite cover of a book you read in 2011?
There were a lot of gorgeous covers this year but sometimes the cover didn’t make up for the boring storyline underneath the cover. Due to this fact I’m going to skip this question.
Anything by Lisa Schroeder
Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma, just wow! This book will change you.
14. Book you can’t believe you waited UNTIL 2011 to finally read?
Halfway to the Grave/ Night Huntress Series!
15. Favorite Passage/Quote From A Book You Read In 2011?
Catching Jordan! This one just was amazing and I can’t wait to sit down and read it again and again.
17. Book That Had A Scene In It That Had You Reeling And Dying To Talk To Somebody About It? (a WTF moment, an epic revelation, a steamy kiss, etc. etc.) Be careful of spoilers!
The endings of The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer and Forbidden. Both of those endings left me with chills and I wasn’t the same after having read them.
1. One Book You Didn’t Get To In 2011 But Will Be Your Number 1 Priority in 2012?There are so many that I didn’t get a chance to read and I really want to. Divergent, Wither, Unearthly, Delirium, At Grave’s End, The Iron King, and many many more.
The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer book 2!
Lover Reborn by JR Ward, love this adult romance series.
I just hope to improve my blog and increase my reading in 2012.