Welcome to Once Upon A Chapter!
Take a look at what happened this week:
Friday – Chapter One:
New Reviewer Reviewing Seducing the Duchess by Ashley March
(Rating: B; Heat Level:3)
Saturday – Chapter Two:
The Horror of Romance: Dylan by Norah Hess
Monday – Chapter Three:
Review: Under A Viking Moon by Tami Dee
(Rating: C; Heat Level: 3)
Interview: Tami Dee
Tuesday – Chapter Four:
By the Cover: The Girl in the Gatehouse by Julie Klassen
Wednesday – Chapter Five:
Giveaway Winners Announced!
Thursday – Chapter Six:
Review: Hard Day’s Fright by Casey Daniels
Questions of the week: Keeping with the dystopian and apocalypse theme that seems to be running rampant on parajunkee.com, I have one very hard question for you: If you were stocking your bomb shelter, what books would you HAVE to include if you only had space for ten?
1) Dance with the Devil by Sherrilyn Kenyon
2) As You Desire by Connie Brockway
3) Wicked Deeds on a Winter’s Night by Kresley Cole
4) The Madness of Lord Ian MacKenzie by Jennifer Ashley
5) Pieces of Sky by Kaki Warner
6) The Summer of You by Kate Noble
7) Song of Seduction by Carrie Lofty
8) The Romantic by Madeline Hunter
9) Lover Mine by J.R. Ward
10) Ecstasy Unveiled by Larissa Ione
Ok, that is no where near enough books and only a small small portion of my faves! Ugh, I’ve thought of like five more already that I can’t live without! Let’s just say I would throw out some extra food to fit in a few more! 😀
THANKS FOR STOPPING BY!!!