Saturday – Chapter One:
Getting to Know ‘Once Upon A Chapter’ Blogger Stephanie
Sunday – Chapter Two:
Guest Review: Horngate Witches Series by Jennifer
Monday – Chapter Three:
Review: A Darker Shade of Dead by Bianca D’Arc
(Rating: C; Heat Level: 4)
Tuesday – Chapter Four:
The Horror of Romance: Kiss in the Dark by Jenna Mills
Wednesday – Chapter Five:
Author Spotlight: Della Jacobs
Thursday – Chapter Six:
Review: Caine’s Reckoning by Sarah McCarty
(Rating: A+; Heat Level: 5)
Questions of the week: Q. Inspired by the inane twitter trend of #100factsaboutme, give us five BOOK RELATED silly facts about you.
1) I own 1200 books…I would say a little less than half are in my TBR! 🙁
2) In 4th grade, it became my mission to read every FEAR STREET book by R.L. Stine in existence. It has been years since I’ve read them, but I still own all 200 Fear Street books I read throughout Jr. High!
3) I got the reading bug from my mother…she owns over 5000 Harlequin Romance novels. She can’t part with any of them and knows details about each book!
4) I prefer print books over ebooks. I like a little less technology and a lot more romance with my reading! lol
5) I try to put all my books on display. I have four huge book cases in my office and I converted the closet into another book case. But I’m quickly running…out…of…room! Ah!
THANKS FOR STOPPING BY!!!