Guidelines for the 2nds Challenge 2011
1. Anyone can join. You don’t need a blog to participate. If you’re not a blogger, leave your information in the comments.
2. There are four levels to choose from in this challenge:
Just a spoonful – Read 3 books that are 2nd in a series or the second time you’ve read the author.
A few more bites – Read 6 books that are 2nd in a series or the second time you’ve read the author.
A full plate – Read 12 books that are 2nd in a series or the second time you’ve read the author.
All you can eat – Read 20 books (or more) that are 2nd in a series or the second time you’ve read the author.
You can list your books in advance or just put them in a wrap up post. If you list them, feel free to change them as the mood takes you. Any genre counts.
3. You can join anytime between now and December 31, 2011. Don’t start reading until January.
4. If you’re a blogger, write up a sign-up post that includes the URL to this post so that others can join in. Feel free to use the button above. When you sign up in the Linky, put the direct link to your 2nds Challenge sign-up post.
As I am participating in the 1st in a Series Challenge as well, I’ll cordinate my levels. I will go for the A Few More Bites level which is 6 books that are the second in a series. This shouldn’t be too hard as I have both challenges to work through! If you want to join me in this challenge simply click on the badge at the beginning of this post!
1. Miraculous Deception – P.I. Barrington
2. Catching Fire – Suzanne Collins