I hadn’t been reading much and life in general was just feeling like a mess so I decided to take April off from blogging and just get re-organized. It was time to reevaluate and figure out what exactly it meant for me to just do me. I decided I was just going to go with the flow and do whatever I felt like doing opposed to what I thought I was supposed to be doing. In that time I mostly read more, reigned in my eating habits, and went to the gym more but I also took time to just think more about me. I’m feeling refreshed, ready to blog again, and have new goals set for myself.
- Be Myself and Do Not Apologize for it
- Eating healthy keeps me going. Treating myself keeps me happy. I started using this new app to track goals http://www.twogrand.com/
- Keep up the gym/workout flow: Joined Planet Fitness a month or so ago since its cheaper and love Casseys workouts http://www.blogilates.com/
- Say No: When I want to say no just say it and be okay with that. Understand when others say no as well.
- Say Yes: Stop making excuses to get out of things you actually want to do.
- Volunteer More
- Keep up the mindful/healthier eating: How I eat does affect the way I end up feeling throughout the day.
- Start job search
- Plan for Grad school 2016