The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news: a post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. Borrowed from Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
Oh my. It’s been a few weeks since I’ve had this up and going. As December usually goes, it’s been busy and hectic and I wouldn’t change it even if I say I would. I love spending time with family and there being very little drama because people realize it’s the one time that we need to just cool off and enjoy the time. That being said this week has been rough. Work is not going the way that I would like it to be going. A lot of the has to do with the fact that I was raised with a strong work ethic and when I have to deal with someone who doesn’t, I don’t deal well. It’s exasperating but nothing can be done about it. It only makes me look like the meanie in the long run. The good news is that next week is a three day work week and the office will mostly be empty on Friday anyway. 🙂
- The Boy in the Striped Pajamas by John Boyne *Stephanie’s Review*
- Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books Read in 2014
- Attachments by Rainbow Rowell *Bianca’s Review*
- Write on Review-a-Thon
- Insurgent by Veronica Roth *Alexa’s Review*
- Blood of My Blood by Barry Lyga *Stephanie’s Review*
- Top Ten Tuesday: Alexa’s 10 Books I Wouldn’t Mind Santa Bringing This Year
- Snow Like Ashes by Sarah Raasch *Alexa’s Review*
- MERRY CHRISTMAS
- Food Friday: Chocolate Peppermint Kiss Cookies
To be honest, I’ve been too busy to visit or find great blog posts. 🙁 Once the holidays are over, I’ll be bringing you content from around the book blogging community. 🙂
This week I was blessed with several gifts from blogging friends. It really helped make my week better! 😀 I’ve picked just a few of the books I received from friends and books that I ordered as well.