The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news: a post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. Borrowed from Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
This week was a bit hectic on the homefront. I worked some overtime this week trying to get ahead before the first of the month. On Friday night we spent time at my in-laws and it was overfilled with babies. On my husband’s side we have a 5 year old niece, a 22 month old nephew, a 5 month old nephew, and a 3 month old niece. It was the first time seeing my 5 month old nephew so I monopolized his time. It isn’t something I advertise but my husband and I have decided not to have children. It’s not a sad decision just one of those things that is. At 30, I don’t really see that changing. We love on our nieces and nephews and then send them home. 🙂 I fed Julian and got to experience the burp ups and the poor kid is a bit of a geyser. It was a great time and I’m really looking forward to the holidays!
On Saturday my husband found a bike that he liked at a motorcycle dealer about an hour away from us. They had a great layaway plan. Come the end of March the hubs will have new wheels to transport him to work on nice weather days. I’m happy that he’s found something both nice and affordable. He’ll really enjoy it!
- Review: The Captive by Grace Burrowes
- Blog Tour: Starlight by Chelsea M. Campbell Excerpt
- Ho Ho Ho Read-a-thon Goals & Updates
- Foodie Friday: Spinach & Artichoke Grilled Sandwiches
- Felicia from Geeky Blogger’s Book Blog has started her 30 Days of Thanks posts! Make sure to check them out!
- Ashley from Nose Graze has declared that we blog for ourselves.
- Ash formally of Smash Attack Reads is at it again! Check her out in her new space.