I think that when I started this I was more committed to the idea of reducing my to be read pile than I was to the action of reducing. I have seen some people take the idea and really make some progress. To those of you who have found success: GO YOU!! I’m so glad to see someone being successful with Operation: TBR Reduction.
I had a happy successful moment yesterday. I was so proud! I did go to the library and check out a book. Seriously though how can you say no to this cover?
Then we went up to out favorite shopping place. I went to The Book Rack in Moline, IL. Not surprising I know. The surprising part: I only walked out with TWO books. Two books you guys! I was so proud. To top that we were near Books-a-Million and I didn’t go in! I sat in the car across from the store for about 10 minutes and didn’t even have the urge to go in. Nothing was calling to me yesterday. Not one damn thing.
I’m also going to borrow an element of Amanda’s (from On a Book Bender) ClockRewidners weekly post. She borrowed it from Tara from (from 25 Hour Books). It’s my GoodReads stats and it will be immensely easier for me to track my progress. It will also tell you what I’ve added and what I’ve read all in one easy list! Woot!! Who loves an organized list better than me?!
- Read in 2012: 32
- 11th Hour by James Patterson 3 Hearts
- To Be Read: (This is anything that I own that needs to be read) 1801
- Kindle Freebie: 176
- Upcoming Reads: (This shelf is for books that I am planning to read soon.) 5
- Beagelmania This is a library book that will need to be returned soon.
- Honorable Rancher Barbara Whitte Daille will be on the blog at the beginning of August and I need to get this one reviewed soon.
- The Librarian A Kindle freebie. I’m trying to read some of these books that I’ll get simply because they were free!
- Anna and the French Kiss I’ve heard so many great things about this book and it’s really been setting in Mt. Read Me too long!
- Chasing the Sun I’ve been meaning to finish this one for so long. I can’t wait to polish off this great series!
Link up your update posts in the comment section!
Please be sure to link up the direct URL to your update post, not your blog’s general URL.
Sorry guys, I am exhausted with trying to keep the spammers from my Inlinkz collections. Make sure to leave your update post link below!