It’s that time again! Thankfully I didn’t miss it! I just barely squeeked in. I wanted to let everyone know that I’m participating and you have the rest of this evening to get signed up! Just click the button above to be taken to the sign up post. Here’s some quick information taken directly from Ruby’s post.
Here are the rules:
1. You do not have to be a book blogger to participate. Everyone’s welcome!
2. International participants are welcome, too, anywhere that the Book Depository ships. Please be aware, when you sign up, that you may be assigned an international santee.
3. You will need wishlist in order to participate. Where you keep your wishlist–on Goodreads, Amazon, or your blog–is up to you and you will be able to link to two wishlists in the form. If you need help setting up a wishlist, email me and I’ll help you figure it out. Though I am by no means a technical genius.
4. PLEASE NOTE: Summer Santas (SSs–) will chose TWO books from your wishlist for a total of around $18-20. If you want one book for that price, it’s up to you–let your SS know.
5. Pre-ordered items are acceptable ONLY if this is agreed upon by both parties.
6. You may purchase your books from whatever source you choose, but please do not send used books. Ebooks must be okayed with the santee before purchasing.
7. Once santas and santees are assigned, addresses will be exchanged between individuals. If you’re not comfortable with this, please do not sign up.
8. Sign ups begin on June 11, and end on June 30. This is a bit different from the usual, since I didn’t have time to begin the exchange on the actual first day of summer (June 20).
9. After you send the books to your santee, you must fill out the tracking information form I will provide for you.
10. To join the exchange, you must fill out THIS form.