Top Ten All Time Favorite Characters in Books
10. Kit from Lady Sophie’s Christmas Wish by Grace Burrowes – Granted Kit’s a baby but without him the story just would not have been the same!
9. Minnie from The Help – I didn’t review this book but oh how I adored Minnie Jackson! She has such spunk and a tough as nails personality. She’s damn good at hiding the caring person she truly is under sass and attitude.
8 – 6. Harry, Ron and Hermione from the Harry Potter series – Honestly, these three rewrote the definition of best friends. While Ron and Hermione aren’t THE main character the books would have never gotten where they are today without them.
5. Pia from Dragon Bound – Pia is full of piss and vinegar. Even when she’s scared she’ll dish it out.
4. Pepper Martin from the Pepper Martin series – Oh Pepper! She’s got style and flair and she talks to the dead, usually solving the mystery behind their deaths. What’s not to love?
3. Sebastian, Viscount St. Vincent from Devil in Winter by Lisa Kleypas – Oh Sebastian. This book pops up on a LOT of lists because it is simply that amazing. Sebastian is a dirty bastard and quite frankly I was horrified that he was a HERO in a romance novel. I didn’t think it would be possible to make me like him. I was wrong. Kleypas is an awesome writer and if you haven’t read this series, you should!
2. Hartley Featherstone from Deadly Cool by Gemma Halliday – Harley has a good core of morals and she’s snarky as all get out. She’s hilarious and doesn’t take herself too seriously. She’s a great narrator and I’m looking forward to reading more stories with her in it.
1. Matilda from Matilday by Roald Dahl – Mainly because this girl was my hero as I was growing up. I SO wanted to be her, be like her, know her. I was obsessed with her. Really, I kind of still am. When I get stressed out I’ll listen to the audio book with my Audible app.