My October Thanks!
This month I participated in RAK which is a movement started by the lovely ladies at Book Soulmates. It’s a great way to make some friends and to spread some happiness. For more information, click on the button below!
I’ll start with the books I sent out:
|Unleashed to Jennifer @ The Book Nympho||Unveiled to Stella @ Ex Libris||All These Things I’ve Done to Alexa @ Pages of Forbidden Love|
And books I received:
|Touched by an Alien from Stella @ Ex-Libris|
Novemeber Sign Up!!
The girls over at Book Soulmates created Random Acts of Kindness. Each month you can sign up with your books and goodies wishlist. The idea is to make someone happy by showing some bookish love. You can give a gift to a blogger or reader and know that you brightened someone else’s day. You may receive something that month, you might not. It’s about making someone else smile and maybe even SQUEE! Plus what better way to spread the word on books you lurved? Here are the rules:
- Please sign-up each month that you can participate (and by participate, we mean give as well as receive).
- Show off your participation by grabbing our RAK button (code is in the sidebar).
- Create a wish list (on Amazon, Goodreads, or your blog etc) and post it in the Google Doc located in each R.A.K post for the month.
- If you choose to do a R.A.K for someone, check out their wish list and contact that blogger directly for their information.
- Once you receive a RAK, send us an our new email to [rakbybooksoulmates @ gmail . com] so that we can update the Google Doc. IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU SEND EMAILS TO THIS ADDRESS!
- E-book participation is limited to files being gifted directly to a person from the e-book store. Amazon’s Kindle Store is set up to allow this, as well as the Kobo store and we believe Barnes and Noble as well.
- At the end of the month, SHOW US YOUR R.A.K by making a “RAK Wrap-Up” post. This post should include who you SENT gifts to as well who you RECEIVED gifts from