The girls over at Book Soulmates created Random Acts of Kindness. Each month you can sign up with your books and goodies wishlist. The idea is to make someone happy by showing some bookish love. You can give a gift to a blogger or reader and know that you brightened someone else’s day. You may receive something that month, you might not. It’s about making someone else smile and maybe even SQUEE! Plus what better way to spread the word on books you lurved? Here are the rules:
• Sign up each month that you’d like to participate.
• Show off your participation by grabbing our RAK button 🙂
• Create a wish list (on Amazon, Goodreads, or your blog etc) and post it in the Google Doc located in each R.A.K post for the month.
• If you choose to do a R.A.K for someone, check out their wish list and contact that blogger for their address.
• At the end of the month, SHOW US YOUR R.A.K!
Make a post saying ‘Thank You’ to whoever granted one of your wishes and share it with us 🙂
OPEN TO EVERYONE!
Let’s keep our International bloggers in mind and in our hearts.
Remember, there’s always the Book Depository and they offer FREE shipping!
This is the third month that I have signed up and I hope it’s as great as the first two have been! Here’s a peek at some of the books included on my RAK Wishlist:
|Dragon Bound by Thea Harrison
||Dead by Morning by Beverly Barton
||Playing Easy to Get Anthology
|Already Home by Susan Mallery
||Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
||Love Rosie by Cecelia Ahern